Burglars pick and choose what they take, FIRE is less selective. It simply takes everything.
Fires have to be caught early if they are to be prevented from causing serious damage to your home. And that means either you being in the right place at the right time or having a reliable, permanently alert fire system in place to be there for you.
The Advantages Of A Guardian Fire System:
- It saves lives and prevents the destruction of property
- Monitored fire alarms ensure an instant response even when the building is empty
The Types Of Fire System We Offer:
- Optical alarms
- Ionisation alarms
- Carbon monoxide alarms
Smoke detectors are a key component to a fully functional fire alarm system. They are the round devices that are attached to the wall or ceiling that detect smoke particles in the air.
Once smoke particles have been detected, an alarm is triggered to warn occupants of the fire. However, they don’t all detect smoke in the same way…
Optical smoke detectors:
Optical detectors are currently the most modern detectors on the market. Here are the facts you need to know:
- They are less sensitive to fast burning fires
- This means you can place them near (not in) the kitchen
- They are more expensive than ionisation fire alarm systems
Although they are slightly older than optical alarms, they aren’t less relevant. Here’s what you need to know in a nutshell:
- They are very sensitive to smaller smoke particles
- This means they are less suitable for kitchen areas
- They need to be disposed of carefully due to the small amount of radiation they contain.
Find out more about the differences between Ionisation and optical alarms here.
Carbon Monoxide detectors:
We don’t supply stand-alone, battery operated CO detectors because:
- They are cheap and often malfunction
- They can mistake other common household gases for CO and cause false alarms
Instead, we can integrate a CO detector into your existing fire alarm system. This way, you can ensure that you have the highest quality product for the best price.
Our fully trained engineers can teach you about the warning signs and what to do in the case of a real CO alarm warning – something that cheap CO detector instruction manuals can skimp on.
24 Hour Response
We’re always on the end of the phone. As one of our contracted customers we guarantee to have an engineer with you inside 4 hours. Any time of day. Any day of the year.
A non-maintenance customer would not be guaranteed this response time.
Home Fire Alarm Systems from Guardian
At Guardian we can offer a full range of home fire alarm systems, starting with smoke detectors as an extension of your NSI Gold approved burglar alarm system all the way through to fully monitored, bespoke fire systems.
Call us now and one of our certified surveyors will come to your property and do a FREE SITE SURVEY.
This will quickly be followed up with a free, no obligation quote for your consideration. Call us now or complete the form below and protect what’s most important in your life.